Saturday 21 April 2018

Review: The Ravagers Box Set: Episodes 1-3

The Ravagers Box Set: Episodes 1-3 The Ravagers Box Set: Episodes 1-3 by Alex Albrinck
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

To say I finished this book would be overstating the situation . What can I say? The concept was reasonable and the plot was workable but it just didn't come together on the page, there was no urge to read on, indeed I found I had to force myself to make the effort to turn the page and with a digital book that is saying something.

How far did I get? I'm not sure, I think I was probably on the last few pages as the story is reaching a climax but was so uncompelling I put it down months ago and have read several paper and digitial books without feeling the need to go back to it.

So near yet so far? I have abandoned the book, I feel no guilt because there are are more books than I will ever read out there so no point having this one hanging over me.

View all my reviews