Friday 6 October 2017

Alamy

Today I have successfully submitted my first three photos to Alamy.com, it took a second attempt because my first try was rejected with a notice that my camera was of insufficient quality.

To be fair while I liked the picture that caused the rejection I did realise after that it was taken with my Oneplus 3T phone and whilst that takes much better pictures than previous phones (my Samsung S3 mini took photos difficult to differentiate between a car and a house at more than 10 paces) it is still a phone on a camera and they simply don't have a sensor of sufficient size to make the grad.

 The next step was keyword in / adding tags,  which appears to be a test of numbers and without putting silly tags in I have resigned myself to "poor discoverability" but there are only so many things I can say about a picture of a wave.

If I could say a lot more then taking photos would be the wrong business to be in. I will add more as time goes on but in the meantime enjoy the starter set :
  Stock photography by Chris Page at Alamy