Saturday 16 March 2013

Job hunting

I have a new job, much relief etc.

However, just going through and tidying up and have found that I had applied for a couple of jobs direct via the Reed.co.uk site - both of which I had interviews for (via other agencies through reed, but oh boy the attitude of reed staff needs some looking at, "what do you think would happen if we spoke to all candidates who phoned up?", let's see, you'd be really busy but you'd get the proactive candidates)., and numerous via the jobserve.co.uk site - now this site has continued to provide a number of good leeds and I've had a number of contacts from other agencies via this route.

However, not a single job that I applied for direct via the site got a response other than a standard jobserve holding email. I will not be bothering with them again.